Sunday, January 31, 2016

100th Day Fun

 As I was starting my 100th Day post this sweet picture popped up on my TimeHop -
my daughter Madilynn dressed like a granny on her 100th Day when she was in Kindergarten. 
:)

We had SO MUCH FUN celebrating our 100th day on Friday!





find this adorable freebie here

Some of our favorite "100" songs:



I challenged the students to read and write 100 words during free choice. 
HOLY SMOKES!!
I think we ended up with over 200 words - and the students included words like
onomotopoeia
divvy
schema
brew
lair
and...
bacon. ;)


 Check out more of our 100th Day fun here:


           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow

There are SO many fun ideas for the 100th day -it's hard to choose!



No comments:

Post a Comment