Friday, August 1, 2014

Five For Friday

I am in Columbus for the Ohio State Fair today. 
Hoping my first scheduled post will work! :) 
I am linking up to share my 5 for Friday. 


 So important to take time to count your blessings. I feel blessed beyond measure! Right now I am feeling SUPER THANKFUL for the amazing summer memories that I have created with these two:

and my fun husband!

 It has been a summer to remember! :)
Instead of feeling sad that summer is almost over, we are enjoying each day to the fullest!!


I am in LOVE with my new Daily 5/Word Work area. It makes me smile! :)


I have been the queen of trying new recipes lately. 
Here are some that I've pinned:




Funny!
Get your wish list ready....
TpT is hosting a Back to School sale August 4th and 5th.








Read about how I use these products in my classroom by clicking HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment