Sunday, May 26, 2013

I already miss them!


See these adorable children???


Our last day was Thursday and I already miss them!
We had an incredible year together. 
I am tremendously proud of the work we did this year. It was wonderful to watch them grow and I was happy to learn from them! 

We had a great time during our final week of school. 
Some of their favorites included:
an end of the year luau

our ice cream party to celebrate reading 180+ books in the month of May. 

I was happy to have their help during our book sorting party. :)
It went surprisingly smooth! 


My end of the year gift included a DVD for each child. 
It captures some of our favorite memories throughout the year...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment