Monday, February 25, 2013

Fun Sight Word Review!

    
My students had SO MUCH FUN creating this sight word review. I gave each student (or pair of students) a sight word that we have learned. They could "make it fancy" with any designs they wanted... 
but the BEST part was their creative poses!!







I created a slideshow for them to practice reading their words. I also plan on printing these off and adding them to our Daily 5 sight word work bins. 

They are SUPER excited about this and have already been asking to create number and color words posters! 
: )

Kindergarten Friends,

I LOVE all of your star word posters!!!
Play the slideshow and see if you can read all of these words to your family. 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment