Friday, February 15, 2013

Five for Friday


I am linking up with one of my favorite blogs:

Here are 5 random things about my week:

1. I celebrated my 32nd birthday this week. I was overwhelmed by all of sweet gestures from my friends and family. *Feeling so blessed!* I was brave enough to have my students guess how old I was turning. Their guesses ranged from 23-100! :)


2. I created these adorable Valentine's for my little loves at school... and the ones below for my children. 




3. My team and I started planning our Seuss week... and I found several new Seuss ideas on Pinterest. :)

 
4. My students created these beautiful hearts by using bingo dotters on coffee filters. 


5. I continued meeting new blogging friends through a Love Notes Link up I am hosting. It has been so much fun getting to read more about other teachers! 
Come join the fun HERE!!!



Thanks for hosting this fun link up.  


4 comments:

  1. I love your super cute cards and special Valentine's breakfast! Looks fabulous:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did for your own children! Seeing things like this makes me change my mind about having my own kids! So precious!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it is time to start planning Dr. Seuss! Time is flying by! All your pics are so cute! I wish I had your Valentine's Day breakfast!! :)
    Ms. Shope's Class

    ReplyDelete