I am linking up with one of my favorite blogs:
Here are 5 random things about my week:
1. I celebrated my 32nd birthday this week. I was overwhelmed by all of sweet gestures from my friends and family. *Feeling so blessed!* I was brave enough to have my students guess how old I was turning. Their guesses ranged from 23-100! :)
2. I created these adorable Valentine's for my little loves at school... and the ones below for my children.
3. My team and I started planning our Seuss week... and I found several new Seuss ideas on Pinterest. :)
4. My students created these beautiful hearts by using bingo dotters on coffee filters.
5. I continued meeting new blogging friends through a Love Notes Link up I am hosting. It has been so much fun getting to read more about other teachers!
Come join the fun HERE!!!
Thanks for hosting this fun link up.