Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Memories

    On the first day of school I shared this slideshow with the students.
It captures some of my favorite memories from this summer.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A free scrapbooking design by Smilebox




My new Kindergarten Friends LOVED watching this!! 
They were so sweet asking questions about each picture. 
There were MANY giggles during the video clips. 
: )

After sharing this I asked the students to draw their favorite summer memory.
Kate

Will

They enjoyed sharing their pictures and stories with friends and I loved getting to know them better. 

 A few of their favorite memories included:
going to California (Kate)


going on a beach vacation with my cousins (Leah)

seeing a lot of interesting sea creatures (Michael) 

  tubing on the lake (Tommy)

I can't wait to have all of my new Kindergarten Friends together on Monday!

Once I receive all of my blog permission slips back I will be posting about the rest of our first day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment