Sunday, January 22, 2012

Penguin Days!

My kindergarten friends have really enjoyed studying penguins!
(penguin tree map)


I was thrilled to learn that:

(1/2 price admission until 2/29)
and 
($2 child admission until 2/29)

are hosting Penguin Days right now. 
Consider checking out these fun events with your family.

Here are a couple of penguin clips from the Cincinnati Zoo that we've watched at school:







*Check back soon for another penguin post... my penguin experts will be sharing their new learning with you!*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing those cute videos! My kiddos are going to love watching them!

    I just found your blog and am a new follower! I would love for you to come visit me! I have some penguin *freebies* you can grab! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete