Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beautiful Faces...

Oh how I love these beautiful faces!

Kindergarten Friends,
I love your self-portraits! 
They are beautiful, creative, and unique... just like each one of you!
I can't wait to continue growing, learning, and laughing with you!
Love,
Mrs. Rider


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow made with Smilebox

Blogging Buddies-
This idea came from Ann Marie Corgill's book:
(we drew lightly with pencil, then with oil pastels, and filled the white space with watercolor paint)




I love, love, love, this book and feel SO LUCKY that
I had a chance to hear Ann Marie present.
The book celebrates two things I love-
Writer's Workshop and children!!
It is a MUST READ for primary teachers.

                  

2 comments:

  1. Amy--Please tell your children I LOVE their self portraits!! They are GORGEOUS! Looking forward to writing for you soon!
    love,
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete