Friday, September 18, 2015

Five For Friday {September 18, 2015}


Linking up with Kacey to share my Five for Friday. :)


We became sorting masters this week!




I seriously *LOVE* this anchor chart that the students helped me create. 

Pushing the students to take ownership of their learning...

Their thinking, growth, and discussions have been VERY powerful as we start our math lessons by reviewing yesterday's learning and set goals for the new day!


Here is a fun sorting pack that I created...
the students have loved sorting by color, shape, size, and more!



I like to throw a sale when I share a new product, so my entire TpT store is on sale - 15% off through Sunday!




Our new home is coming together....
Tons still to do, but happy with the progress.
My husband made this heart from reclaimed wood...
he pulled it for a home built in 1875!!!!


*family portrait to be added. :)
We made these paper portraits last week. 
Check out all of my growing artists -- and our name fun 






Yes.
Yes.
Yes. 

It maters!

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT anchor chart that your students created! And your home looks beautiful... so cozy and welcoming. Have a great weekend!
    One Lucky Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautiful! I love the way those paper portraits turned out.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete