Friday, June 27, 2014

Five For Friday (enter to WIN!)


Happy Friday!!!

Here are my 5 for Friday highlights:

1. My family and I just got home from an INCREDIBLE trip to Colorado. We all had a blast and enjoyed boating, hiking, relaxing in hot springs, riding the Alpine slide, taking a train ride up the mountain, shopping, taking "old time" photos, and so much more. 


2. Go visit my friend Jonelle from A Place Called Kindergarten to snag her AMAZING freebies! She is so creative and loves to share. 

Also, stop by my Facebook page to enter to win this new product:

3. My son toured the Jr. High last week and got a list of his classes.
Tissues, please!!!

4. Check out some of Kacey's adorable products on her Doodle Bugs Pinterest Board:  




 5. Love, love, love these little notes.
Grab them for free here


1 comment:

  1. Love those words....they are just what I needed.

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete