Friday, August 16, 2013

Five For Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs to share my Five for Friday.


5 Things from my week:

I get to meet my students on Monday and Tuesday!! 
Yippeee!!!! 
I really can't wait to welcome in my new kindergarten friends!



I opened a TpT store. 
{so fun!}
You can find these freebies there now:



I also have an {editable} owl accents pack:
Please check it out and consider becoming a follower. :):)

I am having a field day adding to my new Erin Condren planner. 
LOVE IT!!


My daughter is *so excited* about cheering this year. This week she has attended Cheer Camp with the H.S. girls and cheered at UC's Nippert Stadium.
 Go Eagles! :)



So many great pins this week!! 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is super cute!! Great start on your TPT store!! your owls are adorable :)
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete