Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


StylishBlogger_thumb.jpg


A few of my fellow bloggers have given me a special shout out:


The Stylish Blogger Award


A HUGE THANK YOU TO:




Mrs. Langston from Langston's Learners

She is an amazing 1st grade teacher with so many great ideas. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, do it now!! My son Scott was lucky enough to be in her class in 1st grade. So thankful!



Catherine Wood from Mrs. Wood's Kindergarten Class has a ton of great ideas for Kindergarten.



Finally, my friend and team member, Stacy from Off to Kindergarten. She loves teaching, has great ideas, and just happens to be sporting the cutest baby bump right now.


Here are the rules for receiving this award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven Things about Me

1. I am a mom to two amazing kids! Scott and Madilynn add so much love and laughter to my life!

2. I L-O-V-E teaching All Day Kindergarten. I have an amazing team, teach in a wonderful community, and love my 5 and 6 year old friends tremendously.

3. I am slightly obsessed with Children's Literature. My library card ALWAYS holds 150 check-outs and my Amazon cart gets filled with new books weekly. : )

4. I love games! Catch Phrase, Cranium, Taboo, Euchre, you name it!

5. I love cooking... and trying new recipes.

6. I am terrified of flying.

7. I am itching to start working on another degree. It's a lot of work with teaching and having young children, but I absolutely love learning more about my craft.

There are so many fabulous bloggers out there. Here are five GREAT blogs:







1 comment: