Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kindergarten Afternoons... a special message from Hunter





This is my kindergarten friend, Hunter.


He wrote me this special message last week:

Hunter's message made me smile. :)
It made me think of all of the fun activities that we get to do together in the afternoon.

The students enjoy:

Daily 5- Read to Self, Read to a Friend, Listen to Reading, Word Work, and Work on Writing

Drawing Journals

Games

Special Activity

Cooking

Art

Building

Math and Science Notebooks

Painting

Computers

Read Alouds

Writing Celebrations

Nature Walks

Sculpting

Singing and Dancing

Free Choice

and so much more!

Check out some of our adventures:


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital collage

KINDERGARTEN FRIENDS:
Leave me a message! What is your favorite part of our afternoons together? I can't wait to hear from you!

Mrs. Rider

10 comments:

  1. Mrs. Rider,

    I like "Special Activity." My favorite is cooking. I liked making cookies and "monster mash."

    From Will Maney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Rider,

    I like to cook and make snack in the afternoon. I also like to play "teacher" with my friends.

    Riley G. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Rider,

    You are the best teacher and Mrs. Raymore. My favorite part is special activity, especially making my gingerbread house.

    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like cooking with mrs. raymore and our class!

    makenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will, Riley, Hailey, and Makenna,

    Thanks for sharing all of the things that you enjoy. : ) I love Mrs. Raymore, too! I have several fun cooking activities and special art projects planned for you all.

    Enjoy the snow!!

    Love,

    Mrs. Rider

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like special activities on Mondays

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. splendid information in your blog, thanks for taking the time to proportion with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read more things about here! thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing.

    ReplyDelete