I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers to share 5 things about my week. :)
It is has been a super busy, super fun week.
Here are 5 fun things that happened:
1. My students performed in their Spring Musical. They were absolutely adorable and I am SO PROUD of them!!
Check it out HERE.
2. I had a HUGE surprise while teaching this week. On Thursday my class and I were surprised with a camera crew letting me know several of my parents had written letters to award me "Teacher of the Week" through a radio station - Warm 98. The students were BEYOND excited - especially about getting t-shirts and a pizza party! : ) I was so overwhelmed to be honored for something that I LOVE to do. THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this day so special for me and my students!
Click the pic below for a link to the story...
(be prepared to watch me cry!)
3. I found this great book that my class went NUTS over! I think I will host a giveaway next week for it - it is wonderful!
4. I had a fun week with my children including a lot of cooking with my daughter...
and baseball games with my son.
5. I signed up for a Phonics Dance workshop for this summer. I would really love to hear more about it from other teachers who use it. Anyone? : )
Join the fun and link up...